- A laptop backpack must be designed to carry a notebook computer. This may sound pretty obvious until you realize that some bags are marketed as such while they’re not even padded.
- The backpack must have enough extra pockets and compartments (separate from the laptop compartment) to carry accessories such as extra batteries, power cord, mouse, necessary cables and so on.
- The stripes must be strong enough to withhold the weight of the laptop and extra luggage.
- A laptop backpack must have a list of happy owners. Thanks to the Internet retail sites such as Amazon and eBags, you can quickly scan the reviews from actual owners who will share their good and bad experiences with you allowing you to make an informed decision.
- It must look good according to your tastes. There’s no reason why you should haul around a laptop back that does not match your fashion style or your personality. I never cease to be amazed when I see a person dressed in corporate attire with a fluorescent laptop bag or a stylish young lady with a dull grey looking bag!
- The laptop backpack needs to have some sort of guarantee. It might not be the right size and so forth, you want to be able to return it if you don’t like it just like most goods.
There’s not much more I can add to purchasing a good laptop back. Follow some of the guidelines provided above and hit the online or offline stores and sooner or later you will find your perfect bag.